Denrele, I Was Robbed And Almost Shot, Grandma Plead Saved Me

Denrele, I Was Robbed And Almost Shoot, Grandma Plead Saved Me
Denrele, I Was Robbed And Almost Shoot, Grandma Plead Saved Me
Barely one week after burying bosom friend Goldie Harvey, Eccentric Channel O presenter, Denrele Edun, escaped death by whiskers when gun totting robbers invaded his family’s Yaba, Lagos home.

Denrele disclosed this on twitter @DENRELE_EDUN ’HELP. My family house was just robbed, five robbers broke into our house and carted away everything. My grandma and dad are in shock: HELP.’

The thieves threatened to shoot me in the yes if my grandma hadn’t begged for mercy’ .

According to reports, the robbers broke in between the hours of 1am and 2am, Sunday morning and left with phones, laptops, watches, gadgets and even his father’s new plasma screen TV. Denrele’s Ipad was only safe because his sister threw it under the bed as the robbers busted in.

The incident has already been reported at the Adekunle Police Station, Yaba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film