Mr Larry recently distributed some money around town to run down the name of Dumebi kachikwu and that is what i find so annoying....Why distribute money to online bloggers to Run down a mans character if your hands are clean?
Who amongst all the online people running down this story to Mr Larrys advantage collected money?the money distributed was 600k so i hope those spreading the lies got a fair share otherwise you would have been used in Mr Larry game.
Mr Larry has used his giant teeth to bite the finger that has fed him,he is busy granting interviews and spreading lies but inside sources swear he has been sending people to beg Mr Kachikwu to overlook what happened.
I read his sorry peice where he was quoted as saying ''We agreed on everything that he's going to pay on Monday but now that he has shined with the car and can't raise the money he's telling me stories."
My Question is How can someone who borrowed larry N20million naira when he was in need of it not be able to pay him N14million naira?
Our forefathers say that ''everyday for the thief but na one day owner owner go halla!
''Mr Kachikwu's first encounter with Larry was in the Late 90s when he used to sell used tires in Itire, Surulere.
He sold him four used tires for his Honda Accord and claimed they were new. He returned the money when it almost became a police matter.
Fast forward to 2008, 2009 when Larry approached Mr Kachikwu again through a friend and said he was a dealer in luxury cars.
His face was immediately recognized even though he was now light skinned.
He tried to sell Mr Kachikwu a couple of cars but each time the car was delivered it would be noticed that the car was a used car packaged as a new car.
One weekend four years ago, Larry flew to Abuja on a saturday and asked Mr Kachikwu for N20M naira loan. He said he had a problem with somebody and that he would pay back in 4 months or supply a brand new Bentley for about N32 million naira.
Mr Kachikwu a car freak gave him the N20M naira and asked him to deliver the Bentley.Larry also got a cheque of N12M NAIRA to balance up the bentley money.
When Larry delivered the Bentley the leather was so worn that a Bentley dealership in the US was called to make enquiries. it was discovered that the car was two years old and that it had done over 20,000 miles which means that Larry had tampered with the mileage setting. They asked that the matter be reported to the FBI since it was a federal offence.
Larry refused to return Mr kachikwus money until the EFCC came into the matter and He promptly returned paid up and apologised. He prevailed on Mr Kachikwus friends to beg on his behalf for almost two years.
He was forgiven.
In December of 2010 he sold Mr Kachikwu a 2011 Infinity jeep and early this year he sold him another Infinity jeep claiming it was a 2012 model.it has just been discovered that the two cars are both 2011 models..meaning he sold the same car, same model, same colour twice as different cars.
Larry also sold Mr Kaxhikwu a mercedes benz S63 for N30M which turned out to be used.He was asked him to to refund the money but hasnt till date even though he picked up the car.
In December 2011 he sold Mr Kachikwu a supposed 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost for N65M but After the car stopped on the road twice Rolls Royce head office was contacted and they said they had no record of the car.
Larry delivered a Porsche car to Naeto C and claimed that it was a 2012 model but didnt let Mr Kaxhikwu see the car before taking it to the wedding venue,after the car had been presented to naeto,Mr Kachikwu asked Naeto for the VIN number of the car and when it was checked,they found out the car was a used 2009/2010 model, meanwhile Larry had sent an invoice claiming that the car was a 2011 model.
The Posh Cayenne is PRESENTLY IN DETENTION at the Special Fraud Unit at Milverton, Ikoyi.
Larry has borrowed N12 million from his Friend Mr Kachikwu in the last 4 months and is still owing N30M naira for the S63 That was returned to him''.
QUESTIONS LARRY SHOULD ANSWER
1. Why did his invoice say 2011 Porsche Cayenne if he is claiming Mr Kachikwu knew it was a 2009 car?
(According to Larry," Dumebi was aware that the Porsche car is a brand new 2010 model and he made a delivery request of the car to Naeto C's wedding which was honored as the car was parked in front of the reception''......Sorry liar but the model on the invoice says 2011)
2. Why was the car wrapped with white stickers and nylon if it was known to be a used car?
3. Why would anyone pay 14 million naira for a used car with a different body shape when a new one with a different shape and warranties is sold for between 14 and 16 milllion naira?
4. Why has he been begging Naeto C to take the car?
5. Why did he tell the police that Dumebi never saw the car and say to the press that Dumebi saw the car.
6. If he says Dumebi is owing him money for the Infinity why did he send a receipt for money received for the Infinity?
7. Why has he been sending text messages at 6am in the morning begging Mr Kachikwu?
8. Where did he buy the Rolls Royce he sold Dumebi. He should show the proof to the world
9. Why has he been banned from the entering America?
10. How many times has he been arrested in the last 12yrs for similar offences?
11. Skymits Motors at Ikeja have denied that Mr Kachikwu owes them any monies as claimed by Mr Larry in his syndicated interview to online bloggers....Does he know this?
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!