I Love My Family; Dumped My Wife And Kids Is No Truth– Femi Adebayo

Top Yoruba actor, Femi Adebayo, son of veteran actor Adebayo Salami popularly known as Oga Bello has broken his silence over the gist making the rounds that he dumped his wife, Khadijat and three children for another woman, saying there is no truth in the story.


Femi who spoke with HVP maintained that the relationship between him and his family is as cordial as what obtains in any happy family.


He said he is happily married and see no reason dumping his family. “” I don’t know how the story started but I think I have heard of it and I say to you that nothing of such has happened. I never dumped my wife and kids. I love them like every good husband and father should love his family”


The report said that Femi’s marriage to his wife, Khadijat became stormy last year, but only recently left his matrimonial home. He was said to have rented an apartment around Iwo Road, Ibadan where he now holes up with his new found love identified as Moji.


The report further said that Moji now parades herself as Femi’s ‘first lady’ and she’s seen with him at his drama school and other places. She is said to be a regular visitor to Femi’s new home.


According to the report, all effort to reconcile Femi with his family has yielded no fruitful result.  The report further stated that the cause of the marriage break-up is still uncertain as relatives and friends of the talented actor are  said to be doing everything possible to seek spiritual help in settling the problem.


It would be recalled that Femi Adebayo was once reported to be involved in a sizzling romance with Funke Akindele who is now married to Almaroof but it never threatened his matrimonial home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film