Mariam, 47-year-old woman, alleges threat to life over refusal to abort pregnancy

A 47-year-old woman has raised alarm over alleged threat by her lover to kill her over her refusal to abort a pregnancy, calling on the Police authorities to wade into the matter.

The woman, Mariam Usuff, told Vanguard in Lagos, yesterday, that she met her lover, a married man, whose name she simply gave as Deji, two years ago, and the relationship led to his renting a two-bedroom flat for her at Olokode Street on Alagbado Road,  with the hope of becoming his second wife.

But trouble started after she discovered she was pregnant, a development she said her lover kicked against by instructing her to abort the pregnancy.

She said: “I am 47 years old. I see this pregnancy as a miracle because many people at my age are already in their menopause. I am not even bothered if he abandons me because  I can take care of myself.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film