Top Nollywood actress Susan Ekwe trapped in Germany?


Top Nollywood actress Susan Ekwe  who attended the just concluded Berlin Film Festival, in Germany with other Nollywood practitioners nearly got trapped there, as  could not return to the country as scheduled last week, owing to an error that occurred on the part of German airline, Lufthansa.

The  actress, HVP learnt left  the country for Germany shortly after finishing from the set of her latest movie,  “Complicated’, which features other stars including Patience Ozokwor (Mama G), Olu Jacobs, Juliet Ibrahim, Yemi Black, Emmanuel Mensah, and directed by Alex Mouth.

Narrating her experience to an online media, Susan said “everything happens for a reason. Maybe, God is trying to save me. Every disappointment is a blessing. Lufthansa couldn’t do any better. They put me in a hotel with 3 meals. What else am I looking for? I thank God.”

According to her, she left the country on the 9th of February for the festival. “I left Nigeria on the 9th of February and got to Berlinale on the 10th. I saw a few people, but I didn’t really have the opportunity of meeting or taking a photo with Angelina Jolie.

It was fun all the way. I love European movies. I hope to feature in a movie with the European celebs someday.  The actress has since returned to the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film