Donna Diva drops GAGA


It all started big time for Adja Donna five years ago when she left her academic pursuit to switch to music. In six months of her debut at Sheraton Hotels and Towers, she launched her personal live band and today, the musician, fondly called Donna Diva by her fans, is living her dreams.

 Currently, the talented and determined Diva is set to rock the Nigerian music scene with fresh vibes of a 12-track album, featuring D’banj, MI, Eldee, Goldie, Tiwa Savage, among others.

 She revealed that the album also have a flavour of Salsa, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Soul and many more. The Delta State-born graduate of business management from Obafemi Awolowo University is also a model, fashion designer, songwriter and producer. He has a new single, entitled, Gaga, which means loosen yourself positively, in the rhythm of music.

 “I believe music is life and I love music a lot and I can bet a lot of people can’t do without music too. I also have lots of others that I’m working on but Gaga is my next project and I’m shooting a video to complement it. I am also working on dropping a video to complement the favoured airplay single and that will be happening soon.

 My kind of music needs to be heard because it’s an infusion of afro, reggae, dancehall, soul, among others. It’s a combination of style that blends without barrier in both local and international standard forms. I love different music, from afro to rap, hip hop, R&B, reggae. I even listen to Bollywood music because I feel it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film