Policeman debuts with new album

By Nwa kanma Chukwuma
 After much effort to break into the entertainment world, Sunday Akor popularly known as Supa Sunny is set to launch his first album titled ‘I be Naija Police’

Supa Sunny, a police officer serving with the Shogunle police command has featured as back up and cola Bo for many other artists like Zulezoo, Supa Blac, and Slim Joe before he decided to come up with his own single album debut.

Apart from the back up for other artist he has been performing in most police entertainment activities and for Chelsea Fans shows events across the nation.  According to Supa Sunny the album “I be naija police” is set to correct the negative impressions Nigerians have over the Police.

The lyrics of the music which indicates that the Police are friend of Nigerians will promote Police Public relations which have been battered by some unfriendly events across the nation.

The people he said from the lyrics of the music “should come together to help the police to make crime free society and stop being unnecessary suspicious of the police”.

Speaking on how he combines his job as a police man and as an artist in the entertainment industry, Supa Sunny said “Police is my career job while singing is natural thing from God, “Singing is my talent, I began to sing as a small boy as a member of my church choir in my village in Benue state. I even used to compose songs for group, Singing is a gift given to me by God my police work in a duty I owned to my country”

According to Supa Sunny the album will be lunched on the 10th on December in Lagos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film