My brother, a warrior –Ojukwu’s elder sister

Madam Josephine Mgbocha Okonkwo-Edokwe, the 80-year old woman that has seen many moons in her lifetime, but the passage of so many years will never wipe away the love shared between her brother, Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and herself.

“One thing you must know about my brother is that he is an organizer of persons, and activities. He can plan far before his peers even know what is going to happen next. Ikemba was also a warrior and a brother that loves his kin. This is why he never counts out the money he gives me, saying that I am special to him. Even when his guards will say he is busy, he will tell them to allow me entry once he hears my voice”.

 “A great Iroko has fallen not just in Nnewi, but in Nigeria. Unfortunately, he won’t call me ‘Ekudeluomenu’ again. I pray that his soul rests in peace, so that we will all meet up again someday”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film