January Jones welcomes baby boy

 January Jones
 By Kemi Lawal     

The “X-Men: First Class” and “Mad Men” actress, January Jones gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Xander Dane Jones last Tuesday.

“Mom and baby are doing great,” Jones’ rep told Us Weekly.

The new mother admitted recently that choosing a baby name was harder than she thought it would be, especially given the fact that she chose not to know the sex of the baby beforehand.

“I’m having a hard time,” she revealed to KRQ radio-show hosts, John jay and Rich. “I’m looking for boy and girl names, obviously, because it’s going to be a surprise for me,” Jones said. “I love Cary Grant, I like Marilyn Monroe. That seems kind of like a celebrity thing to do, those weird names. I’m not really into that. I don’t want to be too cliché about it.”


Jones announced her pregnancy in April, and the news caused a bit of a stir in that she did not reveal the father’s name. The Emmy nominee has remained tight-lipped about her baby’s paternity, but a source close to Jones did reveal to People magazine that she is very much looking forward to being a mom.

“She’s really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom,” the source said.

“Mad Men, creator, Matthew Weiner told Us Weekly that the actress had been wanting a baby “very badly.”

“She’s got a big heart and she’s been talking about having children since I met her, which is not always common with actresses,” Weiner said. “I think she’s going to be amazing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film