January Jones welcomes baby boy

 January Jones
 By Kemi Lawal     

The “X-Men: First Class” and “Mad Men” actress, January Jones gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Xander Dane Jones last Tuesday.

“Mom and baby are doing great,” Jones’ rep told Us Weekly.

The new mother admitted recently that choosing a baby name was harder than she thought it would be, especially given the fact that she chose not to know the sex of the baby beforehand.

“I’m having a hard time,” she revealed to KRQ radio-show hosts, John jay and Rich. “I’m looking for boy and girl names, obviously, because it’s going to be a surprise for me,” Jones said. “I love Cary Grant, I like Marilyn Monroe. That seems kind of like a celebrity thing to do, those weird names. I’m not really into that. I don’t want to be too cliché about it.”


Jones announced her pregnancy in April, and the news caused a bit of a stir in that she did not reveal the father’s name. The Emmy nominee has remained tight-lipped about her baby’s paternity, but a source close to Jones did reveal to People magazine that she is very much looking forward to being a mom.

“She’s really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom,” the source said.

“Mad Men, creator, Matthew Weiner told Us Weekly that the actress had been wanting a baby “very badly.”

“She’s got a big heart and she’s been talking about having children since I met her, which is not always common with actresses,” Weiner said. “I think she’s going to be amazing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film

Stem cell project needs 12,000 baby teeth