I slept with my girlfriend’s sister

 By Kemi Ashefon     

I started dating a girl two months ago and I intended making her my life-partner because she is the only girl I have loved since birth. Initially, she said we could only have sex once in a month but after having sex twice, she told me she was pregnant. I told her to keep it but she complained that she was too young (she is 19) to be a mother. I refused giving her money for the abortion and I did not hear from her till last Friday when she told me about her sister/friend, who was coming to Lagos to seek a job. She said she wanted the girl to stay with me so that they could get her a boyfriend. I never gave her an answer but came back from work and saw the girl in my flat! Though I accepted the girl, I let her know that her sister was denying me sex. We both slept in the same room, and since then, we have had sex like three times! My girlfriend never knew because she only visited in the evenings, went home and had not spent a night with me once. Her sister was not happy but I convinced her and she has been satisfying my sexual urges. It got to an extent that I wanted to leave my girlfriend for her sister because I thought that she was seeing another guy but the sister disagreed, saying that my girlfriend was faithful to me. What do I do? I intend sending the sister away from my place but she has nowhere to go.

 AS,

Lagos

I am sorry to say this, but I think you are all a bunch of un-serious people! Your girlfriend brought a girl to stay in your house till ‘they could get her a boyfriend? Does she think you are an eunuch? Could these girls be setting you up? What kind of relationship exist between them because you kept referring to them sister/friend? Could these little girls be out to test your virility? You should not have taken her in when she came initially. Not too late now, if you want to live long and enjoy peace, let her leave! I sense trouble here because you have already slept with her and she might not want to pack out. Tell your girlfriend this decision and stand firm as a man. Never be cajoled into any mess again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film