Help! My boyfriend is now ‘born again’

 By Kemi Ashefon     

I have been dating a guy for three years. We are in love but recently, he told me that he has become a ‘born again’ Christian. Now, many things have changed between us–he changed my name on his handset, he would not say, ‘I love you’ after every conversation and he would not reply my calls. He has told me to stop wearing make-up and trousers. What do I do? I am afraid.

 BB,

Lagos

What do you do now? I think you either abide with his new rules and lifestyle or call it quits. Issues of religion are delicate and should be wisely handled because it’s the fibre of existence. If he is convinced that his ‘old’ ways with you are ‘sinful’ and demands a change, maybe you should also see it from his point of view, that is, if you are willing to forge ahead with the affair. But if you cannot cope, you better leave before you get frustrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film