Could this man be seeing other women?

 By Kemi Ashefon
met a few months ago. He is divorced, good-looking and very educated. He told me his intentions from the first day we met but I discovered that he makes telephone calls and I would hear him saying, ‘I love you.’ I got suspicious and confronted him but he confessed to have had a lover, who is an older woman.

He told me that I am young, beautiful, romantic and those are the reasons he prefers me. He likes sex a lot and he told me that he wanted to ‘study’ me for one year before he marries me. We have been having unprotected sex and he has asked me not to look elsewhere. Really, I don’t trust him and I have never been to his house uninvited.

CC,
Lagos
At 36, I am really amazed that you could subject yourself to cheap deceits as if you were a teenager! So, you think you are the only woman he tells all the sweet nothings? Or you think that the one year ‘study’ is going to end at the altar? He just wants to add you to his ‘playlist’. You had better get wiser and stop having unprotected sex with a man, whose house you don’t go uninvited, who you don’t trust and who makes suspicious calls to other women. It’s dangerous and you could contract Sexually Transmitted Diseases or even HIV! What if you get pregnant? Are you ready to have abortions at 36 when you have never been a mother?

Think property about this ‘hot’ affair and make a very wise and fast decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film