‘I’m for simple, comfy outfits’

‘I’m for simple, comfy outfits’

 He hails from Kwara State and stands at 6ft tall. Ayotunde Ajiboye has a physique set to perfection. This, perhaps, was one of the qualities that gave him the title of Mr. Ideal Nigeria 2011. Ayotunde beat 23 others to win the prize. He will be representing Nigeria at the Mr. United Nations, which holds in December. As part of his duties, he would be working on a project to support the Kanu Heart Foundation and also use the ONE9ja Club as a forum to educate young people more on entrepreneurship. With a degree in Computer Science from Babcock University, Ayotunde’s dream is to own an entertainment company. He tells DANIEL ANAZIA what fashion means to him.

HOW does it feel to be crowned Mr. Ideal Nigeria?
 I feel great and happy to have won the title especially now that I will opportunity to represent my country at the Mr. United Nations pageant holding in Tanzania in December. I’m proud of my accomplishment because I know it is going to lift me.

Life as Mr. Ideal Nigeria

It’s been fun, fame, glamour and fortune. I keep thanking God everyday.

What's Mr. Ideal Nigeria all about?
 Entrepreneurship.

What inspired your entering for the competition?
 I contested for the title because of its aims and objective, which basically are to mentor young ones. So, I figured it would help promote my soon to be launched entertainment outfit, Clipse Entertainment.

 What do you think gave you the edge over other contestants?
 Hmmm…! This is difficult to answer because I must say I saw lots of muscular and chiseled bodies. But I believe the smile I always put on gave me that edge not leaving God almighty out of this because he gave me favour and that smile in winning the pageant.

Your experiences during the contest
 I had fun meeting different kinds of people from every part of the country and relating with them.

What is your view of fashion?
Simplicity and uniqueness. It’s making statement with your dresssense. Also, it depicts the totality of your personality.

Style essence

I love being comfortable in whatever I wear. Aside from flaunting my physique, I love mixing and matching with trendy pieces, making sure at the end of the day my outfit says something about me.

Favourite part of your body

My face I guess.

Favourite piece of clothing
 My panties.

Favourite colour

Black, because it makes sense to me.

How often do you improve on your wardrobe?
Only when necessary and depending on my mood as well as what I see.

Likes

Honesty, sincerity, intelligent, loyalty and respect

Dislikes

Opposite of all my likes.

Grooming habits and body care

I exercise daily, eat when I’m hungry and I don't take fat or too oily food. Also, I love swimming.

What would you consider sexy in both men and women?
Looking good, smart, natural and unique.

Holiday destination

I love South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Spain, Senegal, France and Jamaica for their tourist attractions.

How have you been courting your female fans?
 I would say I've been in similar positions before now as I was Winner Ladies Man at the Dynamix Awards 2010.  Also, I was the Director of Socials of the students’ union while I was at Babcock University. So, I've always had the ladies around me and I handle them in my best way.

Word for young people looking up to you
 Be yourself, stop wishing, stop dreaming that you would make it one day. Take that bold step and achieve it today.  The power resides in you.

What would you like to change in Nigeria, if given the opportunity?
The modeling industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film