Omawumi gives birth to baby girl in US

says, I feel so thankful

Pop diva, Omawumi Megbele, has been delivered of a baby girl, Saturday, at the Rockdale Medical Cente , Atlanta in the United States.

Her facebook status update, read : “A child is God’s reward – Psalm 127:3b. Welcome sweetie,” accompanied by an ‘It’s a girl’ display picture.

However in a statement from her public relations representatives, the crooner said “I’m so excited I have delivered.


Omawunmi

“It’s always fulfilling for me when I achieve a milestone in my life.”

“You know the whole story that once you deliver all the pain goes away,” she added in the statement, “That’s a lie! But when I heard her cry and held her in my arms, I felt so thankful and in awe of God’s awesomeness!”

To her many fans Omawumi said that; “Baby and mama are fine, great actually. And we feel soo good!”

Speculation about Ms. Megbele’s pregnancy had reached fever pitch from as early as January, as media and other observers pointed to a bulge in her smash hit video “If you ask me” as well as her cover shoot for Genevieve magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film