Omotola, Tuface to rock @ Guinness The Match

By AZUH AMATUS
Mother luck recently smiled on a rookie performer, Omotola Adebayo from Lagos, who recently won the opportunity to duet with one of the most popular artistes on the African music scene, Tuface Idibia, at the forthcoming Guinness The Match.

 She would be joined by Idibia at the National Stadium, Abuja on June 1, to   perform the national anthem live, as the Super Eagles prepare to take on Argentina in an epic encounter.  Adebayo was one of hundreds of hopefuls who entered the competition on Beat FM and fans on Guinness VIP voted her as their favourite to step up and play a part at Guinness The Match.

  She will be in Abuja for this match of a lifetime, and will be responsible for rallying the whole nation to victory with the national anthem as she showcases her talent live in front of 50,000 fans inside the stadium and millions of others tuning in as all the drama and excitement unfold live on TV and radio.

  “I’m so excited that I’m going to be playing a part at Guinness The Match.  I have been singing since I was eight and the very first song I learnt as a child was my national anthem, which makes this performance a dream come true for me.  I dream music, eat music, and play music and I will be practicing every day between now and June1.  I will be hoping to get some expert advice from Tuface before the big performance as well,” she gushed.

  Guinness The Match will be an encounter of a lifetime that no true football fan should miss as Guinness provides the opportunity for Nigeria’s Super Eagles to compete with Argentina – one of the world’s greatest football nations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film