I’m cheating on my husband
I’m a married woman and my husband has been away for 10 months. Anytime I ask him to return, he said he has not made enough money. He is in India and I have started seeing someone else. Really, I never wanted to cheat on him, what do I do?
UO, Lagos
What most spouses, who cheat on their partners, lack is discipline. The man is not dead; he is just away on business to another country. The best you could have done is to arrange how to visit him there and see how he is faring. This could make him come to Nigeria after which he returns to make his money in India. A large percentage of women who cheat on their husbands don’t really make resounding successes in whatever they do. Moreover, there is a tendency that their husbands’ fortune would be spiritually tampered with and this manifests in the physical. Stop this affair and think of a better way to solve this minor problem.
UO, Lagos
What most spouses, who cheat on their partners, lack is discipline. The man is not dead; he is just away on business to another country. The best you could have done is to arrange how to visit him there and see how he is faring. This could make him come to Nigeria after which he returns to make his money in India. A large percentage of women who cheat on their husbands don’t really make resounding successes in whatever they do. Moreover, there is a tendency that their husbands’ fortune would be spiritually tampered with and this manifests in the physical. Stop this affair and think of a better way to solve this minor problem.
Comments
Post a Comment
Drop A Comment It Means A Lot To Us...Thank You.