President Goodluck Jonathan Says, I’ll Not Let Nigerians Down


President Goodluck Jonathan Says, I’ll Not Let Nigerians Down
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has reiterated his administration’s commitment to the well-being of Nigerians by ensuring that his stewardship translated into great strides for the country at the end of his tenure.

Jonathan stated this in a goodwill message to the public presentation of fifteen books by a legal practitioner, Mr. Job Dangana in Abuja.Represented by his Special Adviser, Special Duties, Mrs Sarah Pane, the president said, “I wish to use this opportunity once more to reiterate my pledge to Nigerians that I have a deep commitment to improving your lot and I will never let you down.

“We have continued to make steady progress in all sectors. I am confident that by the end of our tenure, we will have every cause to be satisfied that our stewardship has translated into great strides for Nigeria.”

However, the President noted that every Nigerian had role to play, if the much desired change that people are yearning for is to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film