Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Stars In ‘Tinsel’


Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Stars In ‘Tinsel’
Fans of Ghanaian star, Majid Michel, will be able to see him on the M-Net soap opera, Tinsel, starting from Tuesday (February 19, 2013). He will be playing himself in the soap opera. The actor has said that his guest appearance on the show stems from his desire to contribute to filmmaking in Africa.

According to him:

A long time ago, I realized that my acting is not only about myself, it’s an extension of many things that I hope for in our industry. So I made up my mind to extend myself to film projects that improve our movie making prospects within the continent. I believe that this can also inspire young actors coming behind me. TINSEL is a typical reflection of that, after all, its’ one of the most successful soaps out of Nigeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film