Caught the glimpse: Sammie Okposo dated Stella Damasus

Popular gospel singer Sammy Okposo has disclosed during a TV interview that he and nollywood actress stella damasus have considered getting married in the past .

He said : "We were very closed , it was something that we really considered,especially after jaiye ,Oh my God Rest in peace Jaiye ,she wanted a friend and I looked at it I said ok ,are we going to spoil this ,if we take it to that level?we considered it , we looked at it , can we try it?"

Sammy continued " At that point stella was very fragile , she didn't need any more try your lucks,this is somebody that has been your friend, you dont want to be like ,you were the one who got her to that place where she said you know what ,forget all these guys ,so i was very very mindful of that and I didnt want to spoil that".

So, in a nutshell Sammy, you guys dated. Because is not possible not to date someone and you consider marrying the person.

That's very good of you.At least you take your share from Nollywood babes from Kate Henshaw to Stella Damasus.

Lest I forgot, but Sammy once denied dating Stella Damasus.

Oby Edozien did the same thing when we reported two weeks ago that she's getting married.She told some celebrity blog that" I don't know where they got the story of my marriage from.There is no marriage on my plan now. she said

You can get more gist from the source.

Source: Nigeriafilms.com

Our Sponsors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Jersey, No Match...Short Film